Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What I can carry on baggage through Air India Booking?
09-06-2019, 10:06 PM
What I can carry on baggage through Air India Booking?
Easily carry your baggage through Air India Booking. When you travel with Air India, travel without any worry of baggage. Air India Airlines have the most liberal and generous baggage policies for passengers. Air India passengers are sanctioned 1 item of hand luggage, weighing a maximum of 8kg. The dimensions of this item must not exceed 55 x 35 x 25cm. You must consider the policies of baggage because a passenger may miss his/her flight if he/she carried extra baggage. Checking extra baggage may take a lot of time if it is out of the limit.

For Alliance Air flights, fliers are sanctioned 1 piece of 5kg hand luggage, measuring a maximum of 40 x 30 x 15cms. In addition you are allowed to carry one personal item, such as hand bag, a coat, a camera, laptop or umbrella if flying via Air India Reservations.

Check out the Checked Baggage weights For Domestic Flights:

First Class: 40kgs
Business Class: 35kgs
Economy Class: 25kgs
Infants in all classes: 10kgs
Alliance Air (except Shimla): 15kgs
Alliance Air to/from Shimla: 10kgs
For International Flights:

International flight baggage allowance is dependent on the departure and destination airport, and also the class flying. So for easy journey book now through Air India Booking.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2019, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-20-2019 12:28 PM by Bearstwo3432.)
RE: What I can carry on baggage through Air India Booking?
These days I was thinking to visit India because I have heard that this country is worth visiting if you are fond of different cultures to be in one place. I’m so glad that I have found a travel network sites for proper detail about my luggage so now I can start packing according to the allowance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply