Summer Karting Leauge
Summer leagues are back at NOLA Motorsports Karting! Enjoy a different track layout each League Night and some friendly competition to earn bragging rights amongst the Racers!
You will have the opportunity to compete in 5 weeks of races, earn points in the standings and a chance to stand proud upon the Winner’s Podium!
*Drivers are not allowed to bring their own karts and must be 58″ tall to participate. Helmets and neck braces provided
Prizes at end of season
1st Place: Trophy and three free races
2nd Place: Trophy and two free races
3rd Place: Trophy and one free race
Season starts Tuesday, July 13th.
$75 per race or $325 for 5 weeks
($50 savings if bought up front).
Due to Hurricane Ida, Leange Nights will now be on the following dates:
- Tuesday, October 5th
- Tuesday, October 19th
- Tuesday, Novemebr 2nd
- 5:00pm: Check-in
- 5:30pm: Mandatory Driver’s Meeting
- 6:00pm – 8:00pm: Track Time
$10 Practice Sessions offered from 2:00pm-5:00pm every League Tuesday for League Racers only.
- Weight Classes
- Light: 175 lbs max
- Medium: 176-199 lbs
- Heavy: 200 lbs+
- **If a certain number of registrations are reached, an additional class may be added
- Race 1: Position on Grid randomly selected. The closer to P1 finish, the lower the points received. Karts are randomly assigned. 10 minute race.
- Race 2: Grid position reverse order of Race 1. The closer to P1 finish, the lower the points received. Karts are randomly assigned. 10 minute race.
- Final Race: Grid position based on total points received from first two races. The lower the points, the closer to P1. Karts are randomly assigned. 15 minute race.
Yellow Flag: Indicates there is an obstruction or a dangerous area on the track; proceed slowly and with caution.
Red Flag: Indicates all drivers must come to a full stop as quickly and as safely as possible until the incident has been resolved.
Rolled Black Flag: Indicates an individual has done something illegally and will be the one and only warning.
Waving Black Flag: Indicates an individual is immediately removed from the race and must Pit at next opportunity.
White Flag: Indicates the final lap of the race.
Checkered Flag: Indicates the race is over.
- Weights will be taken at check-in of each League Night
- Please arrive and check-in at the Karting Lobby one hour prior to the start of Track time
- All Drivers are required to attend the Driver’s Meeting before accessing the Track. Drivers must adhere to any instructions prior to and during the race
- Closed toe shoes, closed face helmets with full visors and neck braces are required for all Drivers
- No bumping during the race
- Reckless, dangerous and unsportsmanlike driving will be not be tolerated
- NO FIGHTING. There is no tolerance for fighting. If fighting happens, the race is over for all participants and there will be no refunds
- Additionally, the individuals directly involved in the fighting will be banned from racing
- Consumption of drugs or alcohol prior to or during racing are strictly prohibited
- Drivers must abide by all flagging guidelines
- If a yellow flag occurs, Kart transponders will automatically slow each Driver down until the caution has been resolved
- If a red flag occurs, all Drivers must come to a slow, controlled and complete stop
- No passing under yellow or red flag conditions
- No cutting the course
- All Drivers must maintain two tires on or within the white lines at all times
- All Drivers must remained seated in the Kart while on the Track
- Crossing the timing loop is the responsibility of the Driver
- Do not exit the Kart until instructed to do so and do not remove any safety gear until clear of the Track and Pit Lane
- The word and decisions of Karting Staff is final in any situation
- Refunds will not be issued for missed sessions, underperforming Karts, irresponsible Drivers or inclement weather