The fun starts at 2 PM with Driver Check-In, and the Driver’s Briefing. Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to get through the check-in process. The Driver’s Briefing is mandatory for all participants. Once the briefing is finished, racing will take place between 3 PM – 6 PM.
Practice: The grid order will be random.
Qualifying/1st Heat: Order is based on weight and lap time.
Pre-Final/2nd Heat: Order is based on 1st heat finishing results.
Final: Order is based on 2nd heat finishing results.
Must have at least 4 racers in a weight class to run. Weight classes with less than 6 drivers will be combined.
- Light (160 lbs. and below)
- Medium (161 lbs. – 190 lbs.)
- Heavy (191 lbs – 220+ lbs.)
A&D Rules for Leagues
Drivers can come and earn extra points for leagues. They can earn up to 100 points. Each race is 20 points apiece. Each race will cost $20. You must finish in the top three to earn points.
Requirements for League Karting
You must be 60″ tall and at least 15 years of age to participate. All participants under 18 years of age must have a minor waiver filled out with a parent or guardian present. *Parent or guardian must be present for the entire day of racing.
All participants must wear closed-toe shoes.
- Stage 1: Create Profile
- All drivers must have a profile created with our Karting system to receive race results.
- Stage 2: Waivers
- Once in our system, each driver will have to sign our waivers. Anyone 17 or younger must sign our minor waivers.
- Stage 3: Tickets & Payment
- It is encouraged to register prior to the race date. However, late registration will be available on-site up to 24 hours prior to the race.
- Stage 4: Safety Briefing
- All racers must attend a mandatory drivers briefing. No cell phones will be allowed during briefing. Lockers are available for personal belongings.
- Stage 5: Weigh Ups
- All racers will be weighed up and put into their respective weight classes.
- Stage 6: Helmets
- Racers will be provided a helmet for the day. If you have your own helmet you may bring it. Must have a closed shield or goggles. *No open face helmets will be allowed.
MINOR WAIVER – (Minimum Height Requirement is 60″)
The Minor Waiver Form is required for any person under 18 years of age that participates in any on track activity at NOLA Motorsports Park; you must follow the steps below exactly for this form to be accepted once you arrive at the park. If you are arriving at the park with your parent or guardian this form is not required.