SVRA | NOLA SpeedTour
APRIL 8-10, 2022
SVRA returns to NOLA Motorsports Park with The NOLA SpeedTour. This family friendly event will feature Formula Vee, Formula Regional Americas, F4 US Championship and a Mazda Miata Heritage Cup Series Race. On Saturday we welcome you to the Hagerty Cars & Caffeine Car Show where you can register your classic, vintage, exotic, collectible car and motorcycle, or simply stroll around and take in the beautiful sights of these magnificent machines.
The Paddock will be open to all spectators. Our newly added general admission areas will provide spectacular seating views. The tailgating section is also new this year, so pack up the gang, throw the cooler and the tent in the car and head out to the track for a race-filled weekend!
To purchase a Premium RV spot, contact a NOLA Motorsports Park representative at (504) 302-4875 or email us at email@example.com
**A ticket is required for entrance into the facility. Schedule of events is subject to change**
Facility & Fan Policies
GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Treat each other like you would like to be treated. We are a community who all have a passion for motorsports and should look out for each other. NOLA Motorsports Park staff support an environment where guests can enjoy the event experience free from unacceptable behavior, including but not limited to:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Fighting, taunting or making threatening remarks
- Excessive alcohol consumption or intoxication
- Any disruption of the event, including throwing of any object or trespassing in restricted areas
- Smoking or vaping is only allowed in authorized areas and prohibited in seating areas and indoors
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Sitting in a location other than your ticketed seat
Management reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without refund of any portion of the ticket price, to refund admission to or eject person(s) whose conduct is deemed inappropriate or detrimental to the enjoyment or safety of our guests.
GENERAL FAN POLICIES
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind including guns, knives, stun guns, and pepper spray regardless of concealed carry permit
- Food & beverage (exception of individual, sealed, plastic water bottles)
- Bottles/glass containers
- Animals or pets (exception of service dogs)
- Bicycles, scooters, skateboards, Segway’s, golf carts or other unauthorized means of transportation
- Coolers or ice chests
- Fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Tents or canopies
- Distribution or selling of unauthorized commercial or promotional material
- Solicitation of donations
- Unauthorized selling or buying of event tickets
All items and people are subject to search and seizure. You can choose to take prohibited items back to your car or surrender them at the gate. Once an item is surrendered, it cannot be reclaimed.
RV PARK/DRY CAMPING/ TAILGATE ZONE POLICIES
Pets & Service Animals
Service Animals ONLY. We love your pets, so we please ask that you keep that safe at home.
Golf Carts/Off-Roading Vehicles
For the safety of all our guests, golf carts, ATV’s, motorized bikes/scooters and side-by side utility vehicles are not allowed. Guests who arrive at the facility with these vehicles will be turned away and not allowed to enter the facility.
Food & Beverage
Outside food & beverage, including alcohol are allowed in the designated RV and camping areas ONLY. Alcohol may not be sold or distributed to people other than those staying in your RV or camping area.
Keep to your designated purchased spot. Keep fire lanes always open. Vehicles will be towed if parked in a fire lane.
Charcoal grills are not allowed. Gas grills that use propane are permitted.
Running a generator at your campsite can create undesirable noise and produce harmful carbon monoxide fumes. To help prevent disruption in our camping areas please ensure the following generator guidelines are followed
- All generators must have the exhaust directed up and above the top of your trailer, truck, RV or tent/awning and clear of your neighbor’s campsite. Generator exhaust systems can be purchased at camping/RV stores or online. Do-it-yourself plans are also available online.
- Generators should be turned off from 11:00pm-8:00am (quiet time). If a medical condition requires you to leave your generator running throughout the night, it must operate at less than 70 decibels as determined by our Security personnel, you will be asked to relocate to a different area in the campground.
Restroom and shower facilities are located on the first floor of the Paddock Race Control Tower. Portable restrooms and showers will be available in the tailgate zone for ticketed guests.
Trash & Disposal
No waste-water dumping is allowed. Those caught dumping are subject to fine, arrest and immediate ejection from the facility.
EVENT EXPERIENCE & SAFETY INFORMATION
NOLA Motorsports Park provides ADA accessible seating areas, restrooms, transportation and parking. Single-person electronic convenience vehicles, built specifically for guests with disabilities, are permitted.
Bags are allowed but are subject to screening by Security personnel.
Gates Open & Gates Close
Gates times will vary depending on the event. Please be sure to check the event page on our website and plan accordingly.
Re-entry is permitted during the event; however, you must scan you ticket before exiting if you plan to re-enter. If you re-enter the facility, you will be screened again by Security personnel at the gate.
All ticket sales are final.
Cameras & Camera Equipment
Cameras with detachable lenses and point-and-shoot cameras will be allowed. Any stabilizing equipment (bipods and tripods) are not allowed.
All events are rain or shine. In case of severe weather, you can find updates regarding scheduled activity through the NOLA Motorsports Park Social Media platform. If a weather emergency arises during an event, management will direct guests of what to do.
Small hand-held umbrellas are allowed.
Ticketing age requirements are different for each event.